- Ginger helps relieve nausea. Aside from the usual nausea we feel from stomach ache and flu, ginger also helps relieve nausea caused by chemotherapy treatment. Yeah because those are two different things. It also prevents morning sickness during pregnancy.
- Arthritis. Ginger helps relieve inflammation and pain from people suffering from osteoarthritis without any side effects unlike other anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Digestion. Ginger can help you have better digestion as well as provide relief from digestion-related problems. It helps neutralize acids in the stomach and stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes which helps improve digestion.
- Reduce Respiratory Problems. Since ginger is a very good expectorant, it is good in fighting various respiratory issues such as colds, cough, flu, asthma and even shortness of breath. Ginger is also effective in removing mucus from the throat and lungs.
- Motion Sickness. Even those who travel on water and experience sea sickness will find relief from ginger.
- Fights Ovarian Cancer. Ginger helps prevent inflammation which can contribute in the development of ovarian cancer cells.
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels. Ginger can definitely help lower cholesterol by interfering with cholesterol via synthesis which will eventually prevent a heart attack or stroke. Ginger antioxidant properties may also strengthen the heart muscles.
Some people don’t like the taste of ginger and that means they are almost unable to incorporate ginger in their diet. If this is the case, supplementation is your best choice to get all these benefits.
Do you want to have your own line of supplements containing the natural health benefits of ginger or something else? Perfect! We do private labeling and we can even help you with your logo! You will have your own brand name and sell them at a profit or for personal consumption! Get a custom quote from us by clicking on the button below!